Welcome to The Lunch Box
The Lunch Box was established in 1997 and over the past decade has grown to become Englands premier catering company specialising in outside catering at shopping centres and retail parks.
From our extensive menu we cater for the general public and staff working within the local vicinity of the kiosk. Our catering kiosks are easily recognisable and unique to themselves, having a varied menu, being immaculately clean and operated by smartly dressed pleasant natured staff wearing The Lunch Box uniform.
Each Lunch Box is uniformly designed , freestanding self-sufficient, and equipped to prepare fast foods and refreshments to the highest standards. Pending the location, the kiosks vary in length between 14ft and 22ft.
Once towed into position, the running gear, wheels and axles are disengaged and the kiosk is left freestanding and appearing as a structural kiosk.
Each kiosk is regularly serviced and maintained by our fleet of fully equiped service vehicles and personnel. Every kiosk is steam cleaned fortnightly and our waste water holding tanks are pumped dry into our service vehicles by our highly trained staff.
Our Commitment to Quality
- At the Lunch Box we only sell food of the highest quality and finest ingredients.
- Our dedicated team of experts ensure that our stringent procedures for quality and food safety are always maintained.
- We closely monitor our suppliers so we are certain that our high standards are maintained.
- At every kiosk the food is prepared and cooked in the same way.
- The griddles on our trailers are at the front, so the customers can see each meal being freshly prepared and cooked from beginning to end.
- All food is freshly cooked to order.
- Individual customer preferences are catered for with no fuss.
- All food is hygienically packed before being presented to the customer.
- Our bread is baked every night and delivered fresh to the kiosk each morning