Caterers Wanted AT Boreham Wood FCLocation: Boreham Wood Football Club
The Lunch Box are looking catering kiosk staff to join their team at Borehamwood Football Club on match days.
Key Aspects of the Role
- Greeting customers and taking customer orders
- Cooking and preparing meals to order to include extensive breakfast menu.
- Deep cleaning and stock control
- Ensuring that high standards of service and quality are maintained
- Have catering experience (preferably griddle work)
- Have a basic knowledge of food hygiene
- Be honest, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Be friendly and well presented
- Be versatile, adaptable and flexible with working hours
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Be able to offer a first class customer experience.
- Be prepared to work at weekends as well as weekdays
- Have a full car driving licence with use of a vehicle
- £8.25 per hour for week days
- £10.31 per hour for weekends
- Plus profit share scheme
- Time and a half bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Career Development opportunities
- Extensive on-site training
- Minimum 28 hour week
- Balanced rotating working shift pattern
- Permanent position